Vocaloid MEIKO


She was the first vocaloid that took my interest!

Tough I don't really have/know many of her songs. But the first song that I took liking from her was her cover of 'Uninstall', an opening song to the anime 'Bokurano'.

Sakine Meiko was another different story. I just love her design! I actually saw what Sakine Meiko looks like first before I even know how Meiko sounds like.

Her cover version of 'Honey' originally by Cyndi Wang is truly become my earliest favourite songs.

For Meiko, the only original songs that I have is the 'Escape of Salmhofer the Witch'. I already liked it the first time I saw them.


But it really is pretty sad song. Well, it is from one of the The Heavenly Yard(thy) circle so it is not something unexpected. Considering that I actually like thy!

here the video of  Escape of Salmhofer the Witch


So whose your first favorite vocaloid?

0 comments: