My interest

Hello!
So today I'm going to list out my current interest, that I might talk about in this lonely blog. So, the one and most thing I like is.. cats.. they are cute. I like dogs too, I actually like everything with fur..

I watch many kinds of Anime, I love shounen anime, shoujo is okay too. Eichi is fine as long as there is an interesting story line. Mecha anime is weird for me, but I tried to watch some. And I would absoulutely be thrilled to have some shounen-ai. 

I used to listen to all kinds of western music in my early teenage, but now I don't know where to find good western music anymore. I only listen to these old songs that supposedly awesome in it's era and still is.

So now I listen to Vocaloids music! I actually love their voices, because it's interesting. And then I came to like few of those great Utaite (means someone who do covers songs), they have awesome voices. And there's the producer who make great music!

If there's music, there must be dance moves right. I don't really like to watch people dancing because I would just felt envious to them. But when listening to vocaloid, not adoring some odoroite(means someone who do dance cover) is impossible.

I play MikuMikuDance. I don't actually know to put it in the game category or what. But yeah I played MMD a lot. MMD is a 3D choreography program. In simple words it's something that you use to make 3D animation. Yup.

What else...

Oh yeah, I like drawing too. But I'm extremely not good at it. It can actually be call a rough sketches.
And I read fanfiction!

Hmmm.. I think thats all. I haven't had times to play some good games, or watch some good dramas or TV series. But I like series like LOST.

So that's it. Please be my buddy yeah? Comment! Comment!

0 comments: