How I meet One Piece


So ONE PIECE is my favorite anime at the moment!

I come across this anime because of Nakai Kazuya, Roronoa Zoro's seiyuu(voice actor). Nakai Kazuya is my favourite seiyuu, so I  have the need to collect all of his character.

I did not watch One Piece until it reach xxx of episode, I don't remember whats the xxx really. I did not watch them because I thought I'll watch it after it ends, but then one day, after I've watch all of Nakai's works in my collection, there is this one folder that I haven't touch for a very long time. So I thought "why not. Its just for a few episode". And then I can't stop myself to go through all of them.

I went to search for the manga, Oda become my favorite mangaka.
Now I know that this series wont end until I reach my 30.

What's your story? Comment here yeah?!
Here some swordsman voiced by Nakapan.

0 comments: